Skip to main content

Call of Duty Vanguard: That's why we look forward to the shooter (not)

Actually, it was already clear that the new Call of Duty Vanguard is called and resettled in World War II. However, after the ego shooter was officially announced and we got to see first material, first correctly crystallize in the Duty team, which we hold of the new title. While some of us is looking forward to COD Vanguard (partly different reasons), others can not do much. Why exactly, let's tell you now.

More articles of this kind:

  • Video game series and movies we can really recommend
  • Goose bumps pure: These are our favorite video game trailer
  • GTA 6 release lasts years - these played should bring Rockstar in the meantime

Before we expose our first impressions to the new COD out , you can get an impression with the Reveal trailer yourself. After all, we also want to know about you what you think of the next offshoot.

Tobi is especially looking forward to the Vanguard campaign

Tobias Veltin: The Call of Duty series accompanies me for a very long in my professional and private life for a very long time and so far I have been able to win something to every single part - one share more, the other parts less. The second world war parts can I find exciting insofar as they work a little differently because of the older arms arsenal, even if the pure mechanics remains identical. And even if I have already played many WW2 campaigns virtually, I am particularly pleased on the solo mode and the character-focused approach, followed by the sled attachment.

My hope is that through the settings and characteristics of the characters comes a pleasant change in the game to the production I do not worry at all, Call of Duty will stay with Vanguard video game popcorn cinema for me. Black Ops: Cold was greatly presented in the last year with his campaign and I'm curious to see if Vanguard can achieve a similar level.

Hannes has the feeling to know Vanguard long ago

Hannes Rossow: It's really not that I actively avoid world war scenarios - completely on the contrary. Especially if, like Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus, an alternative sequence of history is told, I am very ear. But Call of Duty Vanguard looks like a movie, which I saw at least three times. I could not imagine WW2 battle with the best will, which could sell me a new Call of Duty on an impressive way. And that's a pity, because impressive seems to be what Vanguard wants to be.

USWNT - Fights & Angry Moments PART 2...

Maybe another approach would have picked me up. For example, a focus on the bourgeois resistance groups in the countries occupied by Nazis. Papers fake, in factories sneaking, sabotage file and so on. Just away from heroism and pathos around the Allied military and the courage and will of actually affected. From this may not be a good multiplayer bombast with Battle Royale potential, but an interesting Stealth campaign would be important.

Rae is out of world wars

Rae Grimm: Who in the last 1.5 years also only one of our what you can watch at the weekend? - It has read article, is inevitably stumbled that I was (a bit too much) cold or Warzone (or both) played. Since the beginning of the pandemic I have spent more time with cod than it's nice. Therefore, I am a bit facilitated that Vanguard was announced with a WW2 setting, because that means I can (for now?) Can complete with COD.

To say it briefly: I'm not a fan of real conflict as a setting for shooter, most allest from world wars. There are many reasons for this, especially in relation to the Second World War, especially for a person from Germany, which is currently living in Berlin and thus surrounded by memories of this time. In many ways, a WW2 setting feels closer than that was Cold, even though that of course that is Humbug in time. But apart apart from that, I find the setting as such in the media (see Hannes justification) and in a certain kind of constraints too. I do not want to overdrawn pseudorealism in my shooters. I want escapism on a whole line.

For Annika, Cod Vanguard becomes the right variety to Battlefield 2042

Annika Bavendiek: For me, in the military shooter area, everything has been felt for many weeks. Everything only felt about Battlefield 2042. With the Reveal of Call of Duty Vanguard, something more life comes back into the booth and makes me hope that I'll get the right contrast to Battlefield 2042 with Vanguard.

So I also find the modern war setting with its natural disasters of Battlefield 2042, then the World War II feels logically less personally for me, which certainly helps me better turn off in the head. In addition, Cod Vanguard offers me a knitted and (presumably) well-staged story campaign, which rests my hunger after entertaining singleplayer action, as I already know it from other cod parts. So if I have no desire for environmental catastrophes, robots and oversized multiplayer games, I'll knock out COD Vanguard and Judig Nazis. But now you are asked: What are your first impressions of Call of Duty Vanguard? Are you looking forward to the game?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COD VANGUARD brings update so that the wrong spawns stop in the beta

The Beta of Call of Duty: Vanguard enthuses some players, but many are not clear with the crazy resrawn system. This is so out of control that Sledgehammer Games must help with an update. What's the problem? The spawn s in the beta of Cod Vanguard are a mandrel in the beta of Cod Vanguard . Often spawn mass players on a blow in the same place and opponents only have to hold with their weapons to a point to collect series of kills. Videos show that the test phase is just a dream for spawncamper and why it is so bad. Spawn kills reduce fun in multiplayer What looks like? In the community of virtually every shooter, the spawn locations are sometime the topic. The spawn locations are the places where killed players return to a game. As the ingame looks, the video of 7 Amoood.K Alawadhi shows on YouTube. The video lasts almost three minutes and shows a Hotel Royal Spawn Trap Location - so a place where players spawn, sitting there in the trap. In the clip becomes clear: opponen

How The Last Of Us Changed One Actor's Relationship With Video Games Forever

HBO's The Last of Us series is a huge success around the world. If there is an episode that marked the viewers, it is the third. The last episode follows the story of Bill (Nick Offer man) and shows us, by moving flashbacks, his love affair with his 'partner' (now husband) Frank (Murray Bartlett). The actor who plays Bill perfectly personifies the role of the lonely survivalist-lover has never had contact with Naughty Dog's electronic games. After participating in an interview on Jimmy Kimmel's auditorium show, he explained that the decision not to play the games came after a somewhat traumatic episode. I haven't played for 25 years I decided that I will never do that again I haven't played for 25 years It was in an interview with the famous host Jimmy Kimmel that Nick Offer man revealed that he had never played anything from the franchise. In this way, games tell you nothing-differently than the rest of the world feels with the relationship of Ellie an

The Suicide Squad: Suicide Mission brings incense director to James Gunnille - - Suicide

DC Comics The Suicide Squad : Suicide Mission has been obtained from the cinemas and the Suicide estimate can be read here. The instructor was previously used by the Guardians of the Galaxy, which has been refurbished by James Gunn, who has now clearly made the impact in the direction of the other. The Hollywood Reporter knows telling that praise has also given Harley Quinn or Margot Robbie. _ "IF I Read The Script And Didn't Know James Gunn Was Going to Direct It, IT WOUND HAVE BEEN A STRAIGHT-UP 'NO." I was like, 'No One Could Pull This Off.' IT'S SPECIFIC IN ITS BRAND OF COMEDY AND VIOLEnce. BUT IT CAME OUT OF HIS Imagination. They knew exactly what to do with it. "_ DC Comics boss Walter Hamada is very happy and welcomes Gunn's welcome to a new project if such wants to do. _ " Gunn Is Always Welcome Back , Whatever they Wants to do. They Really Has A Vision and He's A Great Partner With Us. Wheever They Wants to Come Back, We&